We asked participants “What do you love the most about the We Move Forward 3+ day experience?” And what they had to say is exactly why you don’t want to miss out on WMF 2015:
- Feeling of Belonging – from the minute you arrive right through to the last night together.
- Getting to Know the Speakers – they don’t do a canned talk and leave, they join in for the full 3+ days.
- Isla Mujeres – Its beauty. Its charm. It’s easy to get to.
- Meaningful Connections – meeting women from all over, and staying connected afterward – socially, and for some professionally.
- Clarity – about what has brought them joy in the past, and what will bring them joy in the future.
- Fun & Laughter – “each day is filled with laughter.”
- Sharing – stories, thoughts, opinions, laughter…
- Confidence – to let go of things that don’t serve them any longer, and to do something new or something that’s been set aside moving forward.
- Trying Something New – for many participants, coming to We Move Forward involves “taking a leap of faith and experiencing something new and different.”
- An Extraordinary Break – the combination of having had a holiday, some ‘me time’, and making a difference in your own life, and the life of other women too (WMF sponsors local women to attend – see the last news item in this newsletter to learn more).
Heads-Up!!! Hotels are filling up on Isla
Jump in now or you might miss out!
On one hand it’s a great thing – hotels are filling up quicker on Isla than in the past, which indicates the economy is picking up and people are planning a Spring vacation. ☺ The downside is that if you wait too long you might miss out on experiencing We Move Forward. ☹
But no worries, Team We Move Forward has made it easy for you to make your travel arrangements!
The WMF Location Page provides you with all the information you’ll need to get to Isla Mujeres for We Move Forward in March 2015. Click on the link below to get going on your travel plans. Oh yes, and don’t forget that if you haven’t registered yet, the $100 discounted early-bird price of $495 is only good in 2014, AND if you REGISTER by October 31, 2014 your name goes in the hat to win $200 usd spending money while you are at WMF!
Jump in now or you might miss out!
3 Chiapan High School Girls
Your Participation Means Their Participation
We Move Forward is working toward sponsoring 3 Chiapan high school girls to attend WMF 2015. The idea came to Raychelle Heath, a teacher who recently relocated from Isla Mujeres to Tuxtla, Chiapas to teach high school. Ray, who is also a yogi, was involved in WMF 2014 – she led the setting of each day’s intention. Treasured by all involved, Ray is joining us again in 2015 – our goal is for her to be accompanied by 3 students from the school. Stay tuned for a blog from Ray on this initiative, and learn how the We Move Forward community will be instrumental in giving these young women an experience of a lifetime.
Get in on the WMF Gift Give-aways!
Do you like winning stuff with no strings attached? If you receive this newsletter you can during our once monthly WMF WIN Wednesday Give-aways!
Stay-tuned for September 24, 2014 WIN Wednesday prize:
“Getting Waisted: A Survival Guide to Being Fat in a Society that LOVES THIN” by author, actress, past WMF Keynote speaker, Monical Parker www.gettingwaisted.com
Congratulations to August 2014 WMF WIN Wednesday Winners!
Valarie Adams – 1 signed copy of “Never Too Late: Your Roadmap to Reinvention (without getting lost along the way)” by author and WMF 2014 keynote, Claire Cook’s. A #1 Amazon Best-Seller Women’s Growth. See www.clairecook.com
*We Move Forward is featured throughout Claire’s book – a great sneak peek into the WMF experience!
Jenny Woods – 1 signed copy of best-seller “Extreme Mean: Trollies, Bullies & Predators Online” by investigative journalist and upcoming WMF 2015 keynote, Paula Todd. See www.extrememean.com