One fun and meaningful experience leads into another, and another, at We Move Forward.
Here’s all that’s in store for you at WMF 2018:
- A warm welcome & cool drink at the pre-registration meet & mingle at Hotel Berny on Thursday, March 8.
- A visit to Isla’s Artist Fair at the Casa de La Cultura after the meet and mingle
- Three tasty breakfasts, March 9, 10 & 11 at Hotel Berny
- Daily featured speakers with stories and messages that inspire
- Daily ‘Say Si’ speakers – twelve women will share their 12 minute ‘Say Si!’ story over the three days
- Daily interactive sessions and activities led by skilled facilitators
- Daily mindful movement options – yoga, Zumba, oceanside morning walks, and morning meditation
- Free Quickie Massages provided throughout each day by a licensed massage therapist
- Choice of afternoon workshops on Day 2
- Day 1 Happy Hour & Connection Session where you can display and share your work, passion, or cause, or simply sip and mingle
- Day 2 Dinner & Social Under the Starts
- Day 3 Happy Hour & Sunset Closing Circle Ceremony, Buffet Dinner & Fiesta
- New friends, renewed dreams, much laughter & Aw-Yes Moments & Memories!
Check out the WMF 2018 Program page for details!
NOTE: The We Move Forward 2018 conference and retreat program, speakers & facilitators are subject to change.
2018 Speakers & Facilitators
In 2018 you will hear from, meet and hang out with:
- Izzy Mamnoon
- Teresa Kruze
- Clara Kluk
- Beth Slazak
- Nicole Dobinson
- Janeen Halliwell
- And more and more speakers to be announced in the months to come… Stay Tuned
Read the full bios of our speakers on WMF 2018 Speaker page.
2018 WMF Conference & Retreat Location ~ Isla Mujeres
We Move Forward takes place on Isla Mujeres – The Island of Women – Mexico. ‘Isla’ is a quaint Caribbean island, just a short 17 minute ferry ride from Cancun. Historically, Isla is a fishing village and although it has been discovered by tourists it still retains its charming atmosphere. The colorful downtown area, known as ‘Centro’ is four by six blocks – perfect for exploring by foot. The traditional town square, vibrant homes, and many shops, restaurants and cafes add to its appeal. The climate in March is perfect with the average temperatures ranging between 23 and 28 celsius.
Getting to Isla Mujeres ~ It’s Fun & Easy!
WMF participants book return flights to and from Cancun, travel by shuttle to the ferry dock and enjoy a quick ride over the brilliant turquoise Caribbean waters, and then sink their toes into the white sandy beaches on Isla. For more travel information click here.
We Move Forward Hub – Hotel Berny
20% Discount for We Move Forward Participants!
Other Accommodation Options
Isla Mujeres has a wide range of accommodations from simple and economical, to luxurious elegance.
NOTE: You will want to act quickly and reserve accommodation as soon as possible, as Isla is a popular destination, and March is a busy month. The sooner you register for We Move Forward, reserve flight and hotel the better, as prices go up as time goes by. For more details on accommodation and travel click here.