Get in on the Giveaway!
It’s Thanksgiving in the USA & we’re celebrating with our 2nd WMF Giveaway. We are giving away another signed copy of the award-winning novel, East of Mecca, by WMF 2018 Say Si Speaker, Dr. Sheila Flaherty!
Don’t miss out on this give-away – enter your name & email address now (or no later than today, Wednesday, November 22, by 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time), and your name will be entered into the draw! The winner will be announced on Thanksgiving Thursday, and she will receive her prize soon afterward.
10 Days Left to Save $100
That’s right – you have 10 days left to take advantage of WMF 2018 early-bird rate – that’s a $100 discount off the regular registration fee!
We’ve had more early registrations than ever before, and because of our new location we’re throwing in more for less ☺ And, one fun and meaningful experience leads into another, and another, at We Move Forward 2018.
Here’s all that’s in store for you at WMF 2018:
- A warm welcome & cool drink at the pre-registration meet & mingle at Hotel Berny on Thursday, March 8.
- A visit to Isla’s Artist Fair at the Casa de La Cultura after the meet and mingle
- Three tasty breakfasts, March 9, 10 & 11 at Hotel Berny
- Daily featured speakers with stories and messages that inspire
- Daily ‘Say Si’ speakers – twelve women will share their 12 minute ‘Say Si!’ story over the three days
- Daily interactive sessions and activities led by skilled facilitators
- Daily mindful movement options – yoga, Zumba, oceanside morning walks, and morning meditation
- Free Quickie Massages provided throughout each day by a licensed massage therapist
- Choice of afternoon workshops on Day 2
- Day 1 Happy Hour + Connection Session where you can display and share your work, passion, or cause, or simply sip and mingle + Dinner Under the Stars
- Day 2 Happy Hour
- Day 3 Happy Hour & Sunset Closing Circle Ceremony, Buffet Dinner & Fiesta
- New friends, renewed dreams, much laughter & Aw-Yes Moments & Memories!
Need a Place to Stay During Your Vaca?
Casitas del Mar is once again a GOLD sponsor of We Move Forward, and continues to be a highly recommended place to stay when visiting Isla. Nestled mid-island in the friendly neighborhood of La Gloria, the Casitas (suites) are owned and operated by WMF 2014 speaker Joyce Urzada and her husband, Bob Sylvestre. Casitas del Mar is an “adults only” facility that is ideal for singles or couples. Each casita has an ocean view, is tastefully decorated with a Mexican flair and equipped with everything you need to make you feel at home during your stay on Isla.
For more info visit Casitas del Mar