We Move Forward 2014 is less than one month away, and preparations are in full swing!
The swag bags & journals have arrived, the speakers are confirmed, the venue is ready, and the sun and sand await you. The only thing left for some of you to do is REGISTER for the best soul vacation ever – space is filling up, the time has come: CLICK HERE
THE PERFECT BEACH BOOK FOR 99 cents – Just til Friday
Claire Cook – WMF Keynote – is pleased to offer her newest book in the best-selling novel series turned movie, starring Diane Lane and John Cusack, Must Love Dogs: New Leash on Life” at a special rate of 99 cents until Valentine’s Day. Here’s the link to get yours in the US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IC4FQLY.
More info at http://ClaireCook.com
AND – How cool (& warm) is this: We Move Forward participants will have the opportunity to hang-out and get to know Claire over the 3 day conference.
Valentine’s Day – Give Yourself the Sweetest Gift Ever
A Holiday Experience That Matters
When was the last time you felt invigorated, inspired and on top of the world for 3 days straight? Imagine being able to clear your head, fill it with feel good thoughts, and experience great conversation and lots of laughter with your kind of people. This gift lies right at your fingertips, and look at all that it includes!
We Move Forward is the Ultimate Gift to Give Yourself – You Will Receive:
- A warm welcome & cool drink at the WMF pre-registration meet & mingle on Thursday, March 6 – we’ll stroll down to Isla’s town square for the artist fair to follow.
- Daily breakfasts at the conference venue – The Mia Reef Hotel
- Daily featured speakers with stories and messages that inspire
- Daily interactive activities and discussions guided by skilled facilitators
- Daily morning mindful movement sessions with options that provide a fit for everyone (yoga, pilates, meditation by the sea)
- Daily Quickie Massages performed by a massage therapist
- Daily draws for autographed books & gifts from local businesses
- Day 1 Happy Hour & Connection Session where you can display and share your work, passion, or cause, or simply sip & mingle seaside
- Day 2 Evening Dinner under the Stars and alongside the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
- Day 3 Sunset Happy Hour & Closing Circle Ceremony
- Day 3 Fiesta Dinner & Open Bar
- New friends, renewed dreams, lots of laughter, & Aw-Yes moments & memories that you’ll carry with you forever.
We Move Forward will celebrate International Women’s Day with an inspirational talk from the Founder of Casa Guatemala, Angelina de Galdemaz & a Mayan Blessing from Jerusha Akatzin of Consejo Maya Nuevo Sol.
Looking for Accommodations?
Isla Beckons is there to help WMF attendees find the right place to stay during your Va-ca.
Casitas del Mar – Still looking for a place to stay? Hotels are filling up, but don’t be discouraged… Isla has options. One of the speakers at the conference, Joyce Urzada, has a lovely casita available, and since she’s headed to the WMF daily, you can travel with Joyce to and from the conference.
Looking for a roommate to share the cost of accommodation? Email email@example.com and we’ll hook you up with another registrant!
A Special Thanks to Sunhorse Wedding Services
Special thanks to Tiffany Lanier, of Sunhorse Wedding Services http://www.sunhorseweddings.com for her talent and sponsorship of WMF 2014 journals, which each registrant will receive to record all of her ‘Aw-Yes’ moments!
Register today & you will gift yourself with 23 days of excitement leading up to the event, 3 days of the best days of your life, and friendships and memories that will go on forever. Click here
A BIG thank you…
to all of you who subscribe to the WMF Newsletter – this is the last one you will receive before WMF2014. Now let’s all get together in person in March!