The email came in at 6:28, posing the question “Am I too late?” I responded, “I’m happy to say there is still some space, listen to your gut and pack your suitcase.” Her name is Charlene, and she is on her way, to Isla Mujeres for We Move Forward in a matter of days. What I learned from her is that for years she’s wanted to attend but ‘life’ got in the way of her coming here. If you are like Charlene, and want to join in on the inspiration and fun, I suggest you trust your gut and get your ticket before they are all gone! (There are 7 seats left)
This year is a special one at WMF, with rock star, Bif Naked, getting things going – she’s a humanitarian who will speak about beating breast cancer and staying strong when we hang together. Investigative journalist and author, Paula Todd, will be sharing true stories about everyday people who turned tragedy into triumph. Woman of Distinction, Kristi Blakeway, will have you nodding your head and shedding a tear about all the good reasons not to judge a book by its cover. Dr. Sheila Flaherty will have participants jotting down thoughts in their WMF Journals – her workshop is about the power of writing and how it makes us feel better. Each day is punctuated with lots of irreverent laughter via our favourite comedian and singer, Lisa Koch, from Seattle. There’s also a session on vibration & meditation led by Dawn James – she’ll be playing Tibetan Glass Bowls and promises this experience will spark life change long after. Cherri Prince is back facilitating a workshop all about you – your life’s passion and purpose, and happily ever after. Clara Kluk is running an interactive session, it’s about unleashing our creativity and making the magic happen! We also have a tour of Isla Mujeres in store. A Mayan blessing takes place on the last morning, then we’ll spend the afternoon soaking up the warm sun on the playa. Everyone wears white on the last night – we eat, drink, and dance – it’s become We Move Forward tradition.
If you haven’t registered yet, do so today.
Listen to your gut, and join Charlene and the rest of us March 3 – 6 on sunny Isla Mujeres – it’s not too late!
The Price to register is $525 USD, and includes all of these things:
- A warm welcome & cool drink at the pre-registration & mingle on Thursday, March 3.
- Three tasty seaside breakfasts at the conference venue – The Mia Reef Hotel
- Daily keynote & featured speakers with stories and messages that inspire
- Daily interactive discussion and activities guided by skilled facilitators
- Daily mindful movement sessions with options that provide a fit for every woman – yoga & meditation
- Free Quickie Massages by a massage therapist
- Day 1 Happy Hour & Connection Session where you can display and share your work, passion, or cause, or simply sip and mingle by the Caribbean Sea
- Day 2 Afternoon Open Air Bus Tour of Isla Mujeres
- Day 2 Buffet Dinner & Drinks Under the Stars at The Fenix, alongside the turquoise Caribbean Sea
- Day 3 Afternoon Beach Bliss & Games by Group Ignited
- Day 3 Happy Hour & Sunset Closing Circle Ceremony and Full Banquet & Bar-b-q
- New friends, renewed dreams, much laughter, & Aw-Yes Moments & Memories!
A Few Spaces Remain – Register Today
NOTE: Flight and accommodation are separate. Visit www.wemoveforward.com/location for travel information.